Mountain Technology Symposium
E4Soft invites you to visit our booth at the second annual Mountain Technology Symposium, which will take place at the famous Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, Idaho from October 11th-14th, 2018.
The Symposium is one of the biggest technology events in the ski and attraction industry in North America and Europe, and we are very honoured to be a part of it!
A key feature of the event is its emphasis on creating an open environment, where everyone is welcome to share their ideas for the good of the industry at large.
This year, some of the key areas of focus include:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies - UHF vs. HF and software that supports them
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Europay, MasterCard, Visa (EMV) - supporting emerging payment methods securely
- Electronic Commerce (eCommerce) - pass reload and digitizing the sales process
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) - mobile devices blurring the line between professional and personal
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - bringing it all together (lodging, food and beverage, retail, spa, golf, membership, activities).
Looking forward to meeting you at the Symposium!